Wednesday 16 February 2011

Helena Rigsby and Jessica Harrison





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad











This is Helena Rigsby. The latest Bygone Vera. She can be found on the Bygone Veras facebook page. She is going to live with my Sister Suzie.

I have today received my second module. It's all in black and White and I have started collecting images already. This evening we watched a great programme about modern sculpture and I downloaded some pictures and sculptures by a fantastic artist who was featured she is called Jessica Harrison. I am going to research her further and may use her as an artist to study in a further assignment. For now though this is some of her work aptly in black and White













Very inspiring. I can't wait to find out more!

No comments:

Post a Comment