Tuesday 22 March 2011

Assignment 6 -The Finished Article

This is the finished article for assignment six. I am thrilled with it ( even if I say so myself!!)








I can see all sorts of possibilities for this type of pattern - fabric, wrapping paper, bags, I am making lino cuts of forks, tables, whisks, bicycles, cups and umbrellas now.


The above photo is of the reverse view. I think this is quite effective too.





I really like the Machine embroidered chairs randomly situated as well. I think they add an extra dimension. They could be used if the piece was to be framed. But left out if it was to be printed up as fabric.



I would also like to see it produced in other colours too which I will attempt at some point!



All in all a good module where I have learnt some very valuable new skills.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment: