Saturday 17 September 2011

More badges.........

My creative energies are all consistently circular at the moment. Partly due to the fact I have my first university assignment being assigned on Monday and I do not want to start anything big that will get sidelined and partly due to the fact that I keep having more and more ideas for them that I just have to get down in circles.

There is something so satisfying about producing each one by hand individually - each one is a little piece of art. Each one is individual and cannot be replicated, another detail which I love.......





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
















I have also been planning the cards that they are going to be mounted on which are going feature collage pictures from my latest exploration.































The badges are going to go on sale on my etsy shop as soon as the cards arrive. Although quite a few are escaping out onto the streets before then........... Let the badgefest commence

Bygoneveras@gmail.com

Bygoneveras.etsy.com


No comments:

Post a Comment